So, you think you know bingo? Think again!


No matter how much you brag about being a pro at bingo, there’s always that one thing that definitely must not have come to your notice or well, you were too busy enjoying the game to give a damn about the rest!

Nevertheless, whether you are a new player or a seasoned one, here are 6 things that you need to know about bingo.

  1. As good as meditation:

Playing bingo is as good as meditation. Just like meditation, bingo relieves stress and keep you cheerful all day long. According to researches, playing bingo has various health benefits that proves to boost brain as well.

  1. Where are all the males?

Yes, because according to statistics, only 20% of bingo players are men, while the rest 80% are women. Most of which are UK women who enjoyed playing online bingo.

  1. Have you ever paid attention to the duration of one bingo game? No! You only care about yourself!

Well, for your information, one game of bingo lasts from 3 to 6 minutes.

  1. Bingo charity:

Both online bingo and live bingo tournaments are considered to be one of the of top source of fundraisers for charity.

  1. Jackpots? What’s that!

Okay, this might be a little exaggeration, but truth be said, winning a bingo game ranked 5th among the reasons why people love bingo. Its merely a fun and relaxing game.

6.  No have friends? Come play bingo!

Because of the chat feature available in online bingo sites, about 49% of people made new friends. Out of which some have found their true love.